lit lover book

reflections of an ever-evolving educator

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

I lost my planning everyday this week to graduation testing. Only a teacher could appreciate how this impacts a work week. Apparently it is completely beyond the understanding of the guidance counselor who organized the testing and the administrator who supervised it. To top it off, I was coming off a couple of weeks of yearbook overload. I have completely neglected my other classes, my grading, updates to the school website--all of it shifted to the back burner as I pushed to meet our final deadline. Last weekend I put in 19 hours (yes, I counted) on compiling and editing the index. Thank goodness, the book is finally done. And after all that work, I have to face the fact that I am now unbelievably behind.

So then I lose my planning for the week--guess how behind I am now?

Spring break is only a week away. Rinse and repeat.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger EdWonk said...

I understand exactly how you feel...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home