lit lover book

reflections of an ever-evolving educator

Monday, February 14, 2005

funny man?

It's Monday and I'm already overwhelmed. We had our "deadline party" Friday night, which lasted until 9 PM. The good news is that a good number of kids stayed and got some work done. The bad is that most of the work was old stuff that should have been done weeks if not months ago, so we didn't really get much accomplished on this deadline. At some point, I have to bear down and push through all this stuff--our final deadline is looming ahead of us and I am not ready.

I'm supposed to be continuing with my humor unit today, and I'm supposed to be working with a story by Bill Cosby. Here's the problem: in case you haven't heard, Cosby is in the news right now for definitely having cheated on his wife and for possibly having commited rape in order to accomplish this. Not exactly the kind of guy I want to use as an example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home